Do you want to be shaping the future of work, services and entire fields of business with AI? Forget about self-driving cars, personal robots and other trendy nonsense. To make a real difference, you have to go where the most boring, traditional and highly regulated tasks take place in the everyday lives of people and companies. If you dare to take that step, join Accountor Finago’s Engineering team!
Accountor Finago is looking for a Data Engineer to take responsibility for building, enhancing and maintaining their cloud infrastructure and data pipelines for machine learning and analytics solutions. You will work closely with Finago’s Dev-Ops and Architect teams, as well as Software Developers, consultants and Data Scientists. The ideal character for this role is open minded, curious and enthusiastic about problem-solving. It’s important to be a team player, but also able to take independent responsibility and ownership. Being interested in continuous learning and keeping yourself up-to-date is also highly valued!
- Building/enhancing and maintaining Azure public cloud based infrastructure and data pipelines used for Machine Learning solutions
- Implementing new pipelines, data processing methods and workflows within machine learning and analytics service development projects
- Working closely with Dev-Ops and Architecture teams, as well as machine learning innovation and development teams (including data scientists and service designers)
- Developing secure approaches to handle sensitive data
- Solid understanding of data processing methodologies, data storage options and data sanitation practices
- Experience in designing and building Azure public cloud implementations (or similar applicable experience with knowledge of Azure specific requirements)
- Good understanding on software development and its processes, version control and basic understanding on CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of batch, stream and real-time data processing
- Understanding of developing business critical data flows and processes
- Good understanding of cloud engineering and security practices
- Capable of working with Docker, Kubernetes and serverless architecture
- Active in finding and understanding the needs of Data Scientists and other stakeholders
- Open and fluent in communication and teamwork
- Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID-19, relocation matters are very complicated. For this reason, we will only proceed with applicants located in Finland for the time being.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply so we can get to know you better!
Applications are considered on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as the right individual comes along. Be sure to apply sooner rather than later if you are interested!
Reach out to Mira Nuotio (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding the role. Please do not send applications, CVs or any other personal documents via email.
Great Place to Work
Learning & personal development budget
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.