MagiCAD, IT DevOps team is looking for an IT Manager.
MagiCAD Group is at the forefront of the digitalisation of the construction industry. MagiCAD software products help the designers of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems to create better buildings, reduce the construction costs and its environmental impact. It is used by thousands of companies in over 80 countries.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for the IT landscape built on top of Microsoft enterprise solutions – like Azure. In this role you would be the team lead for IT, leading 8 self-directive subordinates. Our team consists of experts responsible for internal systems, service development and customisation, as well as IT maintenance and support. IT Manager will add expertise in the area of IT platform design and lead our IT development to support the growing number of international customers.
As the head of IT you will work directly with the whole company management team and would also be responsible for planning and implementing IT strategy and IT roadmap. As the role is managerial and involves regular communication with management team and external partners, good interpersonal, communication and delegation skills are needed.
Our ideal candidate will have advanced technical knowledge and leadership skills. You fit our team perfectly if you have experience in IT infrastructure design, MS enterprise solutions, Microsoft Azure and practical knowledge on information security. We also value experience in ITIL V4 and its implementations.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Deliver great quality
- Be persistent
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor and steer performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels
- Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes with accountability of IT costs
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop solutions for business IT needs
- Assess IT vendors
- Develop security culture in MagiCAD
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues as part of team
With These Strengths You Are One Step Ahead
- ITSM and TEAM leadership
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Capability to work in an international team
- Finnish and English language skills
- Annual company bonus plan
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Open work culture
- Good opportunities for professional growth
- Epassi: Lunch, Sport, Culture, Wellbeing
We work as a team and appreciate everybody’s unique awesomeness. Enjoy the flexibility and take responsibility for your own future. As a person you are motivated, accountable, able to work independently and also in a team. You have team leading skills, resilient to change, open-minded and proactive.
Preferred locations of this position are Turku or Rauma . Also Espoo office is a possibility. More Info about MagiCAD
“ MagiCAD uses the latest technologies and the product is a very concrete tool to make better buildings and have a high impact on the quality of people’s everyday lives. “
Interested to hear more? Apply and we’ll tell you more !! :)
Great place to work!
Learning and Development Opportunities
Choice of Modern Tools
Health and Wellbeing benefits
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.