Salesforce Tech Lead
LINK Mobility Group AS is Europe’s leading provider within mobile communications, specializing in
mobile messaging services and mobile solutions. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and
solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between
businesses and customers, platforms and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo/Norway and fully
owned by private equity company ABRY located in Boston, US. LINK Mobility continues to experience
strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue, as customers tend to move more
business activities onto the mobile platforms. In 2019, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 3.1 billion
NOK with offices in 18 different countries.
@LINK Mobility we live by three core values that drive our business and people: Innovative,
Trustworthy and Committed.
When working @LINK you appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration and solving complex
challenges in a high growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious, and agile team
players who strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
As Salesforce technical lead you will play an important role in governing and improving the implementation
of Salesforce at LINK. We use Salesforce to drive both Sales, Support, and Delivery processes across 12
countries in Europe, with more countries pending migration. You will be integral in ensuring that the
Salesforce Org, supports our business needs, is maintainable, and has a living roadmap aligned with key
stakeholders. You will also find yourself frequently discussing topics that go well beyond the Salesforce
platform; from e-commerce, marketing automation, transaction heavy processes, complex data models and
reporting requirements to other enterprise platform topics.
Join our talented team of engineers and architects in our newly formed Business IT department. We are
responsible for all shared business applications across our core business areas and work in an agile way to
support the needs of the business every day, while standardizing our IT environment across Europe. This is a
journey that we have just started with a lot of challenges ahead.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to translate needs and requirements into optimal design and development approaches, with detailed design and technical specifications
- Governance, development, operations, and support of LINK's Salesforce Org and core solution
- Own the Salesforce Org technical implementation and design from inception to go live, and the coordination towards 3rd parties
- Work with other architects to ensure the SalesForce Org is fit for purpose and properly integrated with the rest of the IT environment
- Rollout of Salesforce to new markets including data migrations and necessary adaptions and enhancements in Salesforce
What You Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with managing application design, development, and governance processes of enterprise platforms in a complex architecture
- Experience with Salesforce's core product suite, covering at least Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with governance, implementation, integration, administration of a Salesforce Org
- Significant experience in understanding the Sales, Support and Delivery business processes, and leading discussions, requirement gathering, and driving decisions with relevant stakeholders
- Experience with data migrations and rollout projects in complicated organizations, staged implementations or rollouts into running platforms and Salesforce Org
- Exposure to Agile methodology and project management tools like JIRA
Our Perfect Match
• High energy, driven and a strong desire for success
• Business-oriented with the ability to understand the value chain and business model of the
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude, and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues and customers
• Integrity and courage to speak up when required, - while keeping calm in demanding situations
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether
active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender,
sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other
characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.