Senior Front-End Developer with React
Terveystalo is Finland’s largest health service company in terms of turnover and network. The company offers a wide range of primary health care and specialist care services to corporate and private clients and the public sector. Due to the ongoing digitalisation of services at Terveystalo the team is looking to grow with experienced front-end developers.
As a Front-End Developer at Terveystalo you will have the opportunity to develop and improve digital services that impacts the lives of millions of people every year in Finland. In your role you will be developing the front-end of Terveystalo’s reservation pages.
As a developer at Terveystalo you will have:
● The opportunity to be involved in developing services that improve people’s daily lives and well-being.
● Versatile and challenging work where you can develop applications on a long-term basis and experience ownership of the applications you produce.
● Modern technologies and the opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
● An employee-valued environment and a low hierarchy where decision-making takes place close to making.
● A comfortable work environment in Kamppi, Helsinki and relevant remote opportunities.
● Good working practices and benefits of a large company and a competitive salary.
You Should Have
- At least 3 years experience in front-end development
- Mobile or web application development
- Experience with the technologies we use: React, TypeScript
- It's a plus if you know React Native
- Fluent Finnish
If this sounds interesting apply now!
Applications are considered on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as the right individual comes along. Be sure to apply sooner rather than later if you are interested!
Reach out to James Oakley (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the role. Please do not send applications, CVs or any other personal documents via email.
Great place to work!
Extensive occupational healthcare
Sports and Culture benefit (Eazybreak)
Choose your own tools
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.