Senior Software Engineer in Financial Sector
Taaleri is an asset management company for a quality-conscious investor. Best experts in the industry are hard at work at providing clients with the best opportunities for investment solutions.
For several years now, Taaleri has been digitizing its operations, as a result 100% of customer paperwork is done online. Which also opened up a direct-to-consumer digital asset management service for mobile and the web.
As Taaleri grows, now there is room for an experienced Software Engineer to join the ranks. Financial sector is rapidly developing and your technical expertise as well as interest in financial instruments are in high demand. Some of the things the team is dealing with now include data management and reporting, updating and development of customer and back-office systems. Migration towards Cloud based services and modern architecture are the objectives of the near future. Team has great deal of freedom related to choosing technology solutions, development practices and business methods.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, DevOps and modern software architectures
- Solid programming skills with C# and .NET
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Passionate interest towards the financial sector
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of the Finnish language
- Experience in Data Warehouse management
- Expertise knowledge of DevOps tools and processes
- Interest in Cloud solutions and Microservice architecture
Taaleri offers continous employment at a competitive salary with great employee benefits. The newly renovated offices are located in the very heart of Helsinki at Kasarminkatu. This opportunity offers enormous possibility for networking, being on the verge of private-investment industry in the country.
Great place to work!
Cultural and sports benefits
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.