Senior Talent Acquisition/Consultants – Helsinki
Skills And Requirements
- 2+ years of full-time experience as a Tech Recruiter
- A good understanding of the tools and technologies used in software development
- In-house experience is a must-have requirement
- Research/analytical skills
- Strong writing skills and the ability to produce good written content
- Innovative thinking
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive fix salary and bonus
- Pension and insurances aligned with union standards
- Relocation help (visa, work permit, flights, finding a place to live)
- Flexible working hours
- A multicultural and English speaking workplace
- Social gatherings - both in Helsinki and yearly company trips
Our Selection Process
- After receiving your application, we will review it and get back to you.
- Phone screening (30 minutes)
- Online code challenge (2-4 hours), which you can do when suitable for you.
- Technical interview with one of our engineers (1,5 hour)
- Online personality and logics test (1 hour).
- Value based interview to better understand your personality and explain our values and culture as well as what you can expect from us as an employer. (1-1,5 hour)
- Contract proposal and hopefully start the relocation process (if need be).
Meet some of our team!
Country Manager for Finland
Working in a lean way, embracing changes and continuous improvements is in our DNA.
We believe that our colleagues are our main strength. We grow together to continuously become better as a company.
Tech Recruiter and Marketing Specialist
At Agile Search, I am playing the mixed role of growing as a tech recruiter for the coolest tech superstars, while also being creative in marketing. We have a supportive team, and lots of fun!
I’m lucky to be working in a very engaging place. We’re constantly busy and the way we handle growth opportunities is encouraging! It gives me confidence that the company will stay on the right track.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.