Technical Project Manager with automotive experience
Volvo Car Mobility (M)
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer/Tech Project Manager to join our engineering team. You will work in the product team Car Platform, which is responsible for hardware and software integration of current and future Volvo cars into M. We work directly with Volvo Cars R&D on tailoring the cars to car sharing, which has so far resulted in several unique industry-first features for M.
At M, the work atmosphere is caring, supportive and highly collaborative. All perspectives are valued and considered as we work together to develop the best product possible to support the mobility needs of our ever growing customer base. Our mission is to help people to move freely, meaningfully and sustainably.
In the product team Car Platform we work closely with Volvo Cars R&D on creating the world’s best mobility solution so you will therefore collaborate closely with people working within areas like IT, process, UX, etc.
Your engagement here will include but won’t be limited to:
Your role will include mixed responsibilities between system engineering and technical project management. You will work closely with your colleagues in the team to solve our most complex embedded systems related challenges and you will be the main point of contact for our collaboration with Volvo Cars.
You will bring value working cross functionally with people with complementary skills, and actively contribute to the technical roadmap of M. You will use a holistic approach and have a direct impact on complex technical decisions related to architecture engineering and design, and will contribute to the rapid, high-quality development of M.
With your extensive engineering experience, your focus will be on the architecture of embedded systems and the Android platform (i.e Android Automotive), designing and developing engineered solutions with a systems thinking mindset.
You Show Experience With Most Of The Following...
- Experience from working in the automotive or truck/bus industry.
- You have experience as a senior engineer in a team working on the development of embedded systems.
- You feel comfortable managing technical projects in an agile way and handling the communication with multiple stakeholders.
- You possess a deep understanding of how to translate product and business challenges and objectives into tech.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Electrical, Software engineering or any other equivalent field.
- You love sharing your knowledge with others and helping them grow.
- You have hands-on experience working as a developer in an agile, cross-functional environment.
Extra Awesome If You Have...
- Knowledge of the Android platform.
- An interest for the car industry.
- A driver's license valid to drive in Sweden.
The location for this role will be in Stockholm or Göteborg.
Furthermore, we at M believe that a diverse and equal working environment is essential for the well-being and development of our co-workers. We constantly strive for a well-balanced representation of gender and ethnic identities at every level of the organization. In this way, we hope to create an open-minded, smart and enjoyable workplace.
Does it sound interesting? Then we are looking forward to your application in English!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.