Genero is looking for an experienced, skilled and ambitions WordPress Developer to deliver and grow as a part of our Design & Dev teams. You also have the possibility to work remotely if you do not live near Helsinki or Pietarsaari. As a developer, you will help our versatile client organizations to reach their goals with a team of strategists, developers, designers and growth hackers.
The most important things are that you are a team player and you have a passion for creating sustainable and loveable digital solutions.
- You are a nice person to work with.
- You have several years of work experience as a developer.
- You have good communication skills in English. Most of us speak Finnish or Swedish as their native language, but in this position, the main requirement is good written and spoken English.
Technologies And Traits You Need For Work
- WordPress, its API, Gutenberg and best practices as we frequently build our own plugins and even have two boilerplates and a Design System for it.
- React, Vue, Angular, NestJS, and/or GraphQL for custom-tailored services.
- Git as we use it for practically everything.
- Linux, and how to take care of yourself in a Unix shell.
- Tools like Composer, npm, and webpack.
- You write beautiful code, with some help from linters of course.
- Drupal as we love it almost as much as WordPress now that we can use Gutenberg with it.
- Laravel as it gets used on occasion too, and nowadays our WP stack includes its components.
- DevOps, Github Actions.
- Experience with migrations and system integrations.
- Experience from hosting services like AWS & Kinsta.
- WooCommerce and Shopify as eCommerce is one of our things.
- As our roots are in growth hacking, we’d appreciate it if you knew your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A possibility to grow with our top-level seniors.
- A multidisciplinary team that is there for you.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working locations. If you prefer, you can work mostly remotely but we also have a brand new sea view office that opened up in Kulosaari in January 2021 as well as a new office in Pieatersaaris beautiful Tobaksmagasinet.
- Extensive occupational healthcare
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Edenred lunch and activity benefits
Work starts whenever we find the right fit. If you feel like this could be your thing, send us your CV with desired salary!
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.