Account & Country Manager Ericsson Finland
- Generate disciplined growth with healthy margins with DNA
- Deepen Ericsson's strategic partnership with its customers and build loyalty
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Lead and develop a stellar sales team
- Thought leadership in the overall regional leadership team and shape the strategy and the relevant execution across geographies.
- Country Manager responsibilities internally and externally
- Strategic thinking and strong execution capability
- Thorough understanding and deep technical know-how of telecommunication business domain
- Ability to drive negotiations with customers, provide a win-win scenario for Ericsson and operators and close the deals.
- Excellence in delivery of ongoing projects are key for partnership, mobilising the delivery force is critical.
- Financial acumen is a must
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate teams to better performance
- A challenger mindset towards customers and internally.
- Motivation to drive and lead change
You Will Get:
- Exciting opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to be a change leader in the industry
- Being on the forefront of providing cutting edge 5G technology nationwide
- Working with the biggest telco providers in the country
- Working with International and driven teams
Great Place to Work
About the Company
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through Ericsson networks.
Ericsson comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.