Account Manager Ericsson Denmark
- Maximize customer relationships and loyalty
- Creating sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales
- The role also includes optimization of the account team's performance and to enable a seamless transition to operations
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Domain experience: (e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS, etc.)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insight and negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
We Offer You:
- Interesting development opportunities in growing Ericsson Denmark
- International growth opportunities within the company
- Possibility to work with technology that impacts everyone’s life
- Easygoing, international and diverse company culture
- Supportive and driven team to help you reach your goals
Great Place to Work
About the Company
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through Ericsson networks.
Ericsson comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.