- Previous education in game art production and graphic design
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, 3Ds Max, and Maya
- At least 2-3 years hands on experience developing art for games
Nice To Have
- Ability to adapt to existing art styles
- Experience working with a game engine
- The ambition to develop and coach others
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Star Stable, we are a passionate and happy bunch of 130+ creative brains from 20 different countries, dedicated to creating immersive and inspiring experiences for a global audience of girls. Founded in 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, we are the makers of the popular adventure game Star Stable – the currently #1 ranked and fastest-growing horse game in the world.
Over the years we have extended our product line to music, publishing and several apps, continuously working to improve, grow and fulfill what’s at the heart of our mission – to inspire, to celebrate the power of sisterhood and to have a meaningful global impact, transforming the gaming industry into a more open-minded and inclusive environment.
Go on an office tour with Hampus!
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.