Cloud System Administrator
- Your main responsibility is to operate and develop Telenor’s Jira and Confluence instances
- Perform system upgrades and maintain the best shape of the systems.
- Manage and administrate JIRA and Confluence, including project creation, workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports and security schemas.
- Manage and maintain JIRA Add-ons, plugins, and extensions and integrations with other tools.
- Support in incident resolution connected to JIRA and Confluence
Skills & Requirements:
- We believe you have a good background with scripting and a minimum of two years of experience of running applications in AWS. You are passionate about automatization and knows how to provide application administrative support for large scale software teams. We also believe you have good communication skills and a lean-agile mindset and enjoy being part of shaping our software development department.
- From a technical perspective we believe you have prior hands-on experience with more than one of the following tools:
- Jira / Confluence
- Linux/RHEL administration
- Managing resources in AWS
- Nice to have knowledge in CI/CD-pipelines and build tools like Nexus, Jenkins, GHE.
Great place to work
About the company
Telenor Group connects its 170 million customers to what matters most. Connecting the world has been Telenor’s domain for more than 160 years and we currently operate across Scandinavia and Asia. We are committed to responsible business conduct and driven by the ambition of empowering societies.
Telenor Sweden is a full Telecommunications services provider. Our network covers 99,9% of the Swedish population. Telenor Sweden currently has 2.6 Million mobile phone service subscribers, 670 000 Broadband clients, and around half a million TV clients. Telenor Sweden has a turnover of 12,6 Billion SEK and 1700 employees.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.