Data Engineer/Architect, a+Lab
- Designing, building/enhancing and maintaining Azure public cloud based infrastructure used for research and experimentation by a+Lab Data Scientists
- Experimenting and implementing new pipelines, data processing methods and workflows for machine learning and analytics service innovations.
- Working closely with other a+Lab team members (including data scientists and service designers), as well as other key stakeholders in development organizations around Accountor group
- Developing secure approaches to handle sensitive data
- Solid understanding of data processing methodologies, data storage options and data sanitation practices
- Experience in designing and building Azure public cloud implementations (or similar applicable experience with knowledge of Azure requirements)
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and security practices
- Capable of working with Docker, Kubernetes and serverless architecture
- Active in finding and understanding the needs of a+Lab’s Data Scientists and other stakeholders
Other Valued Skills, Qualities And Things To Note
- Excellent people, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience of requirements engineering
- Experience of designing and implementing solutions through cross-functional cooperation
- Experience in building predictive models and cloud ML solutions for commercial purposes is beneficial
- Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID-19, relocation matters are very complicated. For this reason, we will only proceed with applicants located in Finland for the time being.
- Please note that the selected applicant will be commissioned to undergo a background check.
Great Place to Work
Finago is a leading Finnish provider of financial management software. We want to help businesses and accounting offices to handle financial management easily, reliably and efficiently.
Finago product family includes all of the solutions needed for the efficient handling of financial and payroll administration, taking advantage of modern digital tools. Products such as Procountor and Tikon suites are user-friendly and efficient tools, also ideal for demanding professional use. Together with unique partner program they provide accounting offices with a comprehensive solution.
The software of the Finago product family is already in use in more than 100,000 companies and more than 1,200 accounting offices because:
- Finago offers user-friendly, comprehensive and evolving financial management software.
- The cloud-based digital financial management supports cooperation between the customer company and the accounting office.
- Up-to-date financial data helps SMEs succeed.
- Service offers an effective comprehensive solution for accounting offices.
- Customer service provides support to clients free of charge.
Finago is a Finnish growth company. The business is growing fast at the same time as digital financial management is becoming increasingly widespread among SMEs and the accounting offices that serve them. Finago employs nearly 200 professionals of digital financial management.
Finago is part of Accountor Group, a provider of financial management and payroll administration services and software. Finago is part of the group’s software division, which also includes Accountor Enterprise Solutions Oy, Accountor HR Solutions Oy, MaraPlan, TyövuoroVelho, Ecom, eTasku, PCP Partner and Accountor Systems. The Group has more than 2,000 employees and 30,000 customers in seven countries.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.