- Building/enhancing and maintaining Azure public cloud based infrastructure and data pipelines used for Machine Learning solutions
- Implementing new pipelines, data processing methods and workflows within machine learning and analytics service development projects
- Working closely with Dev-Ops and Architecture teams, as well as machine learning innovation and development teams (including data scientists and service designers)
- Developing secure approaches to handle sensitive data
- Solid understanding of data processing methodologies, data storage options and data sanitation practices
- Experience in designing and building Azure public cloud implementations (or similar applicable experience with knowledge of Azure specific requirements)
- Good understanding on software development and its processes, version control and basic understanding on CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of batch, stream and real-time data processing
- Understanding of developing business critical data flows and processes
- Good understanding of cloud engineering and security practices
- Capable of working with Docker, Kubernetes and serverless architecture
- Active in finding and understanding the needs of Data Scientists and other stakeholders
- Open and fluent in communication and teamwork
- Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID-19, relocation matters are very complicated. For this reason, we will only proceed with applicants located in Finland for the time being.
Great Place to Work
Finago is a leading Finnish provider of financial management software. We want to help businesses and accounting offices to handle financial management easily, reliably and efficiently.
Finago product family includes all of the solutions needed for the efficient handling of financial and payroll administration, taking advantage of modern digital tools. Products such as Procountor and Tikon suites are user-friendly and efficient tools, also ideal for demanding professional use. Together with unique partner program they provide accounting offices with a comprehensive solution.
The software of the Finago product family is already in use in more than 100,000 companies and more than 1,200 accounting offices because:
- Finago offers user-friendly, comprehensive and evolving financial management software.
- The cloud-based digital financial management supports cooperation between the customer company and the accounting office.
- Up-to-date financial data helps SMEs succeed.
- Service offers an effective comprehensive solution for accounting offices.
- Customer service provides support to clients free of charge.
Finago is a Finnish growth company. The business is growing fast at the same time as digital financial management is becoming increasingly widespread among SMEs and the accounting offices that serve them. Finago employs nearly 200 professionals of digital financial management.
Finago is part of Accountor Group, a provider of financial management and payroll administration services and software. Finago is part of the group’s software division, which also includes Accountor Enterprise Solutions Oy, Accountor HR Solutions Oy, MaraPlan, TyövuoroVelho, Ecom, eTasku, PCP Partner and Accountor Systems. The Group has more than 2,000 employees and 30,000 customers in seven countries.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.