- Creating and developing new machine learning and analytics based solutions.
- Taking ownership of and delivering end-to-end AI solutions, from understanding the user needs, data experimentation to fine tuning of the production models and working with data pipelines.
- Maintaining and further enhancing ML models in production to ensure customer value delivery
- Taking part in data pipeline development and enhancement, working together with Data Engineers and DevOps
- Working as part of a project team and other stakeholders
- Working together with designers for experimenting and validating the valuable use cases for AI development, and developing the solutions with customer centric methods.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistical analysis methodologies and various machine learning approaches
- Advanced Python user
- Fundamental knowledge and experience of data pipelines in cloud environment, preferably MS Azure.
- MSc or PhD in computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent quantitative methods
- Experience in working in Azure ML environment is a plus
- Open and fluent in communication and teamwork
- Self-driven in continuous learning and keeping yourself up-to-date.
Great Place to Work
Finago is a leading Finnish provider of financial management software. We want to help businesses and accounting offices to handle financial management easily, reliably and efficiently.
Finago product family includes all of the solutions needed for the efficient handling of financial and payroll administration, taking advantage of modern digital tools. Products such as Procountor and Tikon suites are user-friendly and efficient tools, also ideal for demanding professional use. Together with unique partner program they provide accounting offices with a comprehensive solution.
The software of the Finago product family is already in use in more than 100,000 companies and more than 1,200 accounting offices because:
- Finago offers user-friendly, comprehensive and evolving financial management software.
- The cloud-based digital financial management supports cooperation between the customer company and the accounting office.
- Up-to-date financial data helps SMEs succeed.
- Service offers an effective comprehensive solution for accounting offices.
- Customer service provides support to clients free of charge.
Finago is a Finnish growth company. The business is growing fast at the same time as digital financial management is becoming increasingly widespread among SMEs and the accounting offices that serve them. Finago employs nearly 200 professionals of digital financial management.
Finago is part of Accountor Group, a provider of financial management and payroll administration services and software. Finago is part of the group’s software division, which also includes Accountor Enterprise Solutions Oy, Accountor HR Solutions Oy, MaraPlan, TyövuoroVelho, Ecom, eTasku, PCP Partner and Accountor Systems. The Group has more than 2,000 employees and 30,000 customers in seven countries.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.