Skills And Requirements
- You have experience with network security, networking technologies, system security, network monitoring as well as penetration testing tools. This would include technical knowledge and experience securing cloud based environments.
- You love building solutions. It’s important to choose the right tool for the job. Most of the time it means going with a well tested library, framework or a SaaS. But sometimes those are not enough. You like to get your hands dirty and write code to build custom solutions if necessary.
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls. Strong analytical skills to analyse requirements and relate them to appropriate risk controls.
- You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world which requires monitoring security industry trends, developments and emerging threats including sharing insights with a wider audience.
- You have worked in a cloud environment. At Paf, we are in the process of migrating to the cloud so you’ll get to work with AWS, Docker and microservices on a daily basis.
- You like to set your own goals and direction. You don’t sit back and wait for the tasks to be assigned to you. You take initiative, take ownership of the topics that interest you and lead the way forward.
Great Place to Work
About the company
Paf is a Nordic gaming company founded on Åland in 1966 to generate profit for the benefit of society. We were one of the very first gaming companies to go online in 1999. Many of our games are exclusive to Paf and developed by our in-house Games Studio. We are an award-winning industry leader in responsible gaming. Our physical gaming operations include over 30 cruise ships criss-crossing the Baltic and North Seas.
Paf has roughly 400 employees representing over 30 nationalities. Our offices are located on Åland, in Helsinki, Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Oslo, Norrköping and Madrid. Paf (Ålands Penningautomatförening) is licensed and controlled by the Government of Åland.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.