Senior Database Developer
- Solid Software Development experience (Python, Java or Scala would suit just right)
- Landscape knowledge and solid hands-on experience with Databases (e.g. Postgres, SQL Server, Cassandra)
- Data analysis, modelling
- Design and implementation of schema and data access layers on SQL and NoSQL
- Design and implementation of REST or GraphQL services
Other Valued Skills:
- Experience with libraries such as pandas or xarray
- Experience with data streaming and messaging (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spark)
- Data visualization
- DBA experience (PostgreSQL preferred)
- OOP or Functional Programming
Great place to work
IQM utilises quantum technologies and their power to create new computing solutions. They build scalable hardware for universal quantum computers, focusing on superconducting technology. Their products will boost quantum computing and help to find solutions benefiting the industry and society at large.
A spin-off of Aalto University (Quantum Computing and Devices research group) and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, IQM’s pioneering work has yielded incredible breakthroughs in various areas that affect computational speed and information accuracy. These innovations position IQM as an emerging leader in the global effort to develop a large-scale quantum computing solution for practical applications.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.