Hands-on Data Architect
- Develops architecture, solutions, programming, troubleshooting and security.
- Designs, Develops and implements Data analytics.
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues.
More Like Wishes:
- Software Development experience
- Experience on requirements engineering with stakeholders
- Proven record of providing and maintaining a Data API
- Experience with Data analytics preferred
- Experience in working with Databases (e.g. Postgres, SQL Server, Cassandra)
- Experience creating tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes) preferred
- Exposure with Timeseries Database (TSDB) preferred
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Enjoys working in an agile, fast-growing environment.
- Familiarity/experience of Agile methods
- Fluent English communication skill
- Familiarity working with Python or functional languages ( e.g.Haskell, Scala etc.) is a plus
Great place to work
IQM utilises quantum technologies and their power to create new computing solutions. They build scalable hardware for universal quantum computers, focusing on superconducting technology. Their products will boost quantum computing and help to find solutions benefiting the industry and society at large.
A spin-off of Aalto University (Quantum Computing and Devices research group) and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, IQM’s pioneering work has yielded incredible breakthroughs in various areas that affect computational speed and information accuracy. These innovations position IQM as an emerging leader in the global effort to develop a large-scale quantum computing solution for practical applications.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.