Head of Networks & Managed Services Delivery (Sweden, Finland and Baltics)
- Ensure that all contractual deliveries for Networks & Managed Services are fulfilled and end-to-end operational performance measures up to agreed targets
- Ensure that the organization structure and competence responds to the needs of contractual deliveries
- Ensure we are using the best practises, and continuosly improving our processes and tools in order to reduce costs
- Handle the lifecycle of our new business; from co-operating with our Sales Department to delivering the projects
- Own and drive escalations with joint co-operation to achieve resolution
- Push business development of services activities towards Customer Unit
- Responsibility for delivery on the financial targets
- Own the organization and build a productive work environment for individuals
- Experience in complete NMSD portfolio: Customer Support, Network Roll-out, Network Design and Optimization and Managed Services including proven experience in Networks Roll-out projects and large SWAP projects
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Experience in competence building
- Knowledge of the sales process
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization, and Leader of leaders experience
- Financial acumen and skills
- Thought leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support business needs
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization, experience in multi-country and customer environment
What Do You Get:
- Be a pioneer; introduce 5G networks into the Nordics and Baltics
- Opportunity to be a change leader in the industry in one of the most innovative, leading telecom companies
- Working with International and driven teams
- Exciting, global opportunities for growth
Great Place to Work
About the Company
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through Ericsson networks.
Ericsson comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making their customers successful in a fully connected world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.