You Should Also Have Experience In:
- Planning of IT security systems and solutions
- Process definition
- Roadmap (rolling, at least 1 year ahead)
- Strategy (short and long term)
- Leading development and deployment projects and project management skills
- Contract negotiations and renewals
- Subcontracting and partnerships
- Experience in Microsoft licensing and contract templates
- Cost management and approval
- Leading expert and programming team(s)
Good To Have Knowledge Of:
- Hardware lifecycle
- Software lifecycle (mapping, comparisons, procurement, deployment)
- Scrum master / Product Owner
- License management, distribution and optimization
- Coding conventions and code quality checks / approvals
Certifications We'd Like To Know About:
- ITIL 4 Foundation (or ITIL certificate for some sub-domain)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Microsoft (C#, Dynamics 365, Azure, O365/M365)
Great place to work!
About the company:
MagiCAD Group specialises in software and services for the building industry. Our popular Building Information Modelling (BIM) software, MagiCAD, offers powerful Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) design functions and integrated engineering calculations for Revit and AutoCAD. It is used by thousands of companies in over 80 countries around the world. Our online BIM library enables access to over 1,000,000 manufacturer-verified BIM objects from 270 globally renowned manufacturers. Each BIM object is complete with accurate dimensions and comprehensive technical data of real manufacturer products.
With more than 35 years of experience in MEP, our team of passionate software professionals continues to provide our customers with intelligent solutions that make daily engineering and design easier, faster and more profitable.
MagiCAD Group is a Glodon Group company.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.