M-Files Finland – Developer Support Engineer
- Analysing customer issues against source code to determine cause and provide a resolution
- Analysing SQL database related problems
- Developing methods to problem solving or workarounds to various issues reported
- Investigating network issues via network logs or various network testing tools
- Investigating memory dumps
- Reading C/C++/C#/VBS code
- Writing quality error reports and deliver to Product Development team
- Take part on live customer troubleshooting sessions with Support Specialist & Product Development teams
- Widespread knowledge of computer systems and Windows environments
- Suitable background as a software developer, in-depth support engineer or IT administrator with coding expertise
- Ability to understand C, C++, C# and VBS code
- Knowledge of MS SQL, AD, IIS, Wireshark, Fiddler, and computer networks is a big plus
- Customer-oriented approach, strong problem-solving skills, and prioritisation of multiple simultaneous issues
- Great written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are considered as a plus
Great Place to Work
M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, 8,000+ customers with offices worldwide.
We are ideally positioned to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market that has been historically dominated by traditionally complex and expensive solutions.
Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments, M-Files has an incredibly bright future with rapid growth around the world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.