M-Files Finland – Solution Architect
- Suitable degree in fields such as technology, engineering, or business management.
- 6+ years of working experience in similar roles encompassing both the technical and business process aspects.
- Experience in working in cross-organizational and international projects and environments.
- General understanding of the fundamental business process in, for example, sales, marketing, customer success, finances or HR.
- Expertise and knowledge of common business system platforms, such as Salesforce, NetSuite, HRM platforms, or similar, is a big plus.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are considered as a plus.
Great Place to Work
M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, 8,000+ customers with offices worldwide.
We are ideally positioned to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market that has been historically dominated by traditionally complex and expensive solutions.
Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments, M-Files has an incredibly bright future with rapid growth around the world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.