M-Files Sweden – Business Development Representative
- Prospect, and contact new prospective customer accounts
- Research and identify prospective customer contacts using company websites, web searches, networking tools such as LinkedIn and other social media tools
- Clearly communicate to prospects and customers the value of M-Files products.
- Qualify and route both Inbound and outbound prospects to the appropriate M-Files Sales Representative or business segment.
- 1 to 3 years of Business Development (BDR) experience in a technology-centric environment.
- Experience in generating leads & success in outbound and inbound prospecting.
- An ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into actionable pre-sales tasks and new business proposals
- Native in Swedish & Fluent in English and strong verbal & written communication skills.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in software and solution sales.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. SalesForce) - Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Windows applications
Great Place to Work
M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, 8,000+ customers with offices worldwide.
We are ideally positioned to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market that has been historically dominated by traditionally complex and expensive solutions.
Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments, M-Files has an incredibly bright future with rapid growth around the world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.