M-Files Sweden – Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute a rolling marketing plan of demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs predominately aligned to target account lists. The plan will be measurable and set aggressive goals for nurtured inquiries that result in optimal MQL to pipeline conversion.
- Research, choose, design and manage a program of physical and virtual events and webinars to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix; ensuring there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post- event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including event venues and services agencies as necessary; creating high quality marketing content and assets (to include customer case studies, video, white papers and blog posts).
- Work in partnership with the global marketing team to optimise centrally produced campaign materials by tuning to local market needs.
- Support a small number of key, strategic channel partners with campaign planning, marketing development fund allocation and campaign analysis to drive revenue through the channel.
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact of programs, prioritise and manage projects to timelines, budget and resources.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience; preferably for a SaaS vendor
- Experience creating and implementing successful demand generation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs, including ABM programs
- Extensive record of working closely alongside sales, supporting them to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Exceptional communication skills - a native Swedish speaker also fluent in written and spoken English, with the proven ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences and in both languages
- Highly motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Well organised self-starter who is willing to take the initiative
- The experience and flexibility to work as part of a global team
- Proven experience of growing market share in a relatively new, but high-growth region
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce and PowerBI is advantageous but not essential
- Danish/Norwegian language skills are advantageous but not essential
Great Place to Work
M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, 8,000+ customers with offices worldwide.
We are ideally positioned to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market that has been historically dominated by traditionally complex and expensive solutions.
Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments, M-Files has an incredibly bright future with rapid growth around the world.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.