Senior Software Engineer
Highly Valued Expertise:
- Deep understanding of software development concepts
- Solid programming skills with C#, .NET Framework, and .NET Core
- Knowledge of SQL databases (good understanding of NoSQL concepts is a plus)
- Algorithms development and mathematics
- Ability to write good quality test covered code (unit tests, TDD)
- High regard for exceptional technical documentation
Other Valued Skills:
- Embedded software development, C/C++
- DevExpress, WPF, UNO Platform, Xamarin, Electron, etc.
- Experience in Linux servers
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD VCS
Great place to work
Established in 2000, Mobidiag has started serving the European clinical diagnostics market with the multiplex Prove-it™ product family. In 2013, Mobidiag (Finland) merged with a diagnostic platform developer Genewave (France) and a stool-based clinical assay development company Amplidiag (Finland). As a result, complementing capabilities and offering were gathered to offer industry-leading and innovative molecular diagnostic solutions.
Based on well-established qPCR and microarray technologies, Mobidiag offers a broad range of tests and instruments. These include a comprehensive range of fast, reliable, and cost-effective molecular diagnostic solutions for the detection of infectious diseases adapted to laboratories of all sizes. They allow detection of most clinically relevant bacteria, parasites, viruses, and antibiotic resistances. Combining expertise in sales, marketing, business, molecular diagnostics, microbiology, software development, bioinformatics, biochemistry, and engineering, Mobidiag is able to manufacture and commercialize its own proprietary solutions.
Today, Mobidiag is headquartered in Espoo and employs 200 industry experts. In June 2021, Mobidiag was acquired by Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX), a global leader and innovator in women’s health diagnostic testing. Under the Hologic umbrella, Mobidiag business continues to be committed to its existing customer base in Europe, including its home markets of Finland, France, Sweden, and the UK, while Hologic’s commercial expertise, scale, and investment strength accelerate the broader market adoption of Mobidiag products.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.