Software Developer (ERP)
- 2 years work experience on client and server side software development
- Willingness for self-development and ability to work in changing situations
- Ability to adjust for new tooling systems and platforms on the fly
- Service-minded attitude and good interaction skills
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work with ERP systems
Nice To Have
- Work experience or previous exposure to ERP systems
- Project management experience
- Experience with integration tools
Great place to work!
Bluefors is a well known market leader with reliable, easy-to-use quality products.
Bluefors designs and manufactures state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems with a strong focus on the quantum computing and information technology community, used for scientific research & nanotechnology.
In our agile company structure customers get in direct contact with scientists and engineers who design their system.
We deliver systems all around the world and the markets for our products are constantly growing (30% annually for the last 3 years!).
Currently we employ more than 200 professionals from 28 different nationalities. We offer a competitive benefit package, employee share program and a flexible working environment.
You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.