Software Engineer, Backend
In This Role You Will
- Develop and maintain an Erlang codebase
- Respond to alerts and resolve incidents
- Deploy software and infrastructure on GCP using Ansible
- Collaborate with Kivra Sweden to discuss technical and architectural decisions
- Help customer support to solve issues faced by our end-users
- Communicate with customers and partners to help them take Kivra into use and give them technical guidance and support
- Work together with the whole Kivra Finland team to bring a reliable, secure and high-performing service to the market
To Succeed In This Role, You Should Have
- 5 years of experience in software development
- A background in functional programming languages with a genuine interest to learn Erlang
- Willingness to jump to operational tasks or incidents when needed
- Fluent English and Finnish
- Experience in deploying and operating software in a cloud computing environment, preferably GCP
- A good understanding of modern security practices
- Familiarity with Linux administration
Great place to work!
About the company
Kivra: A digital mail solution to make everyone’s life easier.
More than 500 million letters are transported each year in Finland, causing greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts. We think there is a more modern and sustainable way to manage mail.
Kivra’s idea is that a digital mailbox helps users, senders, and the environment. That is why we want to make this innovative solution a part of everyone’s daily life.
Keywords describing work at Kivra are “teamovation” and “friendly”. This means that we strive to create, develop and challenge the creation of a sustainable and secure digital infrastructure.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.