System Specialist, Banking & Information Logistics
To Succeed In This Role, You Should Have:
- Some knowledge of information logistics or electronic banking services
- Versatile IT experience (for example a background in Help Desk/cyber security/SysAdmin/coding or combo of these)
- Problem-solving skills
- A highly customer-oriented mindset
- A willingness to learn something new every day
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English skills (please note that fluent Finnish is required and non-negotiable for this role)
Bonus Point For Knowledge Of...
- XML, especially ISO 20022
- File transferring methods (web services, SFTP, API, ...)
- Corporate financial management and payment transactions
- Information Logistics
- Databases and SQL
- Linux-based solutions
- Application server maintenance
Great Place to Work
Finago is a leading Finnish provider of financial management software. We want to help businesses and accounting offices to handle financial management easily, reliably and efficiently.
Finago product family includes all of the solutions needed for the efficient handling of financial and payroll administration, taking advantage of modern digital tools. Products such as Procountor and Tikon suites are user-friendly and efficient tools, also ideal for demanding professional use. Together with unique partner program they provide accounting offices with a comprehensive solution.
The software of the Finago product family is already in use in more than 100,000 companies and more than 1,200 accounting offices because:
- Finago offers user-friendly, comprehensive and evolving financial management software.
- The cloud-based digital financial management supports cooperation between the customer company and the accounting office.
- Up-to-date financial data helps SMEs succeed.
- Service offers an effective comprehensive solution for accounting offices.
- Customer service provides support to clients free of charge.
Finago is a Finnish growth company. The business is growing fast at the same time as digital financial management is becoming increasingly widespread among SMEs and the accounting offices that serve them. Finago employs nearly 200 professionals of digital financial management.
Finago is part of Accountor Group, a provider of financial management and payroll administration services and software. Finago is part of the group’s software division, which also includes Accountor Enterprise Solutions Oy, Accountor HR Solutions Oy, MaraPlan, TyövuoroVelho, Ecom, eTasku, PCP Partner and Accountor Systems. The Group has more than 2,000 employees and 30,000 customers in seven countries.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.