Business Intelligence developer / Architect
Nordic Healthcare Group
We combine analytics and data skills with user-oriented service design. Helping our clients develop affordable and effective health and social services for the future. NHG is a pioneer in advisory services for the health and social services sector, with more than 100 professionals serving clients in Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
Right now we are looking for a BI developer that will take part in rebuilding our data environment – a great chance to build something new with the latest tech together with an innovative team. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are currently in an exciting growth phase. We believe in the power of working together and are convinced that the best possible way to learn something new is together with competent and inspiring colleagues.
The atmosphere at NHG is relaxed and encouraging. We are flexible, it is possible to work remotely. We take initiative and act boldly. With an entrepreneurial spirit we persistently work on projects we believe in. Our work is meaningful for society, which is also evident in the commitment of our employees.
- Experience as a Power BI developer (creating dashboards and interactive visual reports and perform data analytics)
- Understand SQL and various modeling techniques for relational databases..
- Understand clients’ requirements in BI context
- Experience in designing different data models.
- Interest in working within the health and social services sector.
- Fluent in Finnish.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
Good To Have
- Experience in working with other BI visual tools like Qlikview or Tableau.
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in consulting.
- You have worked in the healthcare industry.
You value well-being and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You have theoretical knowledge and proven ability to deliver in the field. As a person, you are humble, communicative, and pragmatic. You enjoy working independently as well as in a team. You are passionate, curious and have a big interest in technology.
Do you want a part to play in NHG’s story? Then we think you should apply now.
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.