“Our intelligence is what makes us human, and AI is an extension of that quality ”
If you’re an expert Data Scientist with a mathematic background looking for a secure company where you can really make an impact, this is a great next step!!
We’re looking for a Data Scientist for creating and developing ML and analytics solutions to renew industry standard accounting practices and to help our customer companies succeed in their business. At Accountor you are able to work with a long history of Financial and HR data of more than 50 thousand companies. We have countless ways for utilizing data and AI for the benefit of our customers, and we keep experimenting and validating to focus the efforts on the most valuable solutions. We have established a+Lab, an AI/ML innovation development unit to boost the utilization of data and AI related technologies. You will be working closely with both a+Lab and your project team, including designers and Data Engineers. To succeed in this job, you are a team player, enthusiastic about problem solving and able to take ownership of the solutions you are working on.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team of Data Science experts for a Finnish software provider creating digital financial solutions for the Nordics.
- Creating and developing new machine learning and analytics based solutions.
- Taking ownership of and delivering end-to-end AI solutions, from understanding the user needs, data experimentation to fine tuning of the production models and working with data pipelines.
- Maintaining and further enhancing ML models in production to ensure customer value delivery
- Taking part in data pipeline development and enhancement, working together with Data Engineers and DevOps
- Working as part of a project team and other stakeholders
- Working together with designers for experimenting and validating the valuable use cases for AI development, and developing the solutions with customer centric methods.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistical analysis methodologies and various machine learning approaches
- Advanced Python user
- Fundamental knowledge and experience of data pipelines in cloud environment, preferably MS Azure.
- MSc or PhD in computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent quantitative methods
- Experience in working in Azure ML environment is a plus
- Open and fluent in communication and teamwork
- Self-driven in continuous learning and keeping yourself up-to-date.
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering full support for work-for-home to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
a+Lab is Accountor’s innovation unit focused on exploring, developing and testing AI, machine learning and analytics-based business innovations. Their aim is to rethink industry-standard processes and innovate for new customer and business value by utilizing the possibilities of data, analytics and artificial intelligence. They work across Accountor’s different business units in software product- as well as service businesses. The core of a+Lab is a team with combined expertise in Data Science, Engineering, Service Design and Innovation management. They believe in cross-functional teamwork, customer-centricity, experimentation and validation. Their multi-disciplinary approaches to data science allow them to iterate rapidly to deliver sophisticated machine learning-based services. At a+Lab, failing is as valuable as success in finding the next great things!
Join Accountor’s AI/machine learning development and make a difference!!
Applications are considered on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as the right individual comes along. Be sure to apply sooner rather than later if you are interested!
Reach out to Suneeta Kadali (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the role. Please do not send applications, CVs or any other personal documents via email.
Great Place to Work
Learning & personal development budget
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.