MagiCAD Group is at the forefront of the digitalisation of the construction industry. MagiCAD software products help the designers of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems to create better buildings, reduce the construction costs and its environmental impact. It is used by thousands of companies in over 80 countries.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for the IT infrastructure and both internal and customer-facing applications hosted on our servers and in Microsoft Azure. Our IT team consists of experts responsible for internal systems, service development and customisation, as well as IT maintenance and support. IT Manager will add expertise in the area of IT infrastructure design and lead our IT development to support the growing number of international customers and online services.
You fit our team perfectly if you have experience in IT infrastructure design, familiarity in Microsoft Server environment, Microsoft Azure and practical knowledge on information security. You also have knowledge in ITIL, and experience in ITIL implementations. We also value experience from system development projects, knowledge on VMWare and virtualization in general, Office 365 and related services, especially Dynamics 365, Teams and Sharepoint.
In this role you would be the head of IT and leading an IT team of 10 self-directive subordinates. As the head of IT you would also be responsible for planning and implementing IT strategy and IT roadmap. As the role is managerial role and involves regular communication with executive management team and external partners, good interpersonal, communication and delegation skills are needed.
You Should Also Have Experience In:
- Planning of IT security systems and solutions
- Process definition
- Roadmap (rolling, at least 1 year ahead)
- Strategy (short and long term)
- Leading development and deployment projects and project management skills
- Contract negotiations and renewals
- Subcontracting and partnerships
- Experience in Microsoft licensing and contract templates
- Cost management and approval
- Leading expert and programming team(s)
Good To Have Knowledge Of:
- Hardware lifecycle
- Software lifecycle (mapping, comparisons, procurement, deployment)
- Scrum master / Product Owner
- License management, distribution and optimization
- Coding conventions and code quality checks / approvals
Certifications We'd Like To Know About:
- ITIL 4 Foundation (or ITIL certificate for some sub-domain)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Microsoft (C#, Dynamics 365, Azure, O365/M365)
We work as a team and appreciate everybody’s unique awesomeness. Here you can be yourself and have some fun. Enjoy the flexibility and take responsibility of your own future. This is our promise to all current and future employees.
As a person you are motivated, accountable, able to work independently and also in team. You have team leading skills, English language fluency, resilient to change, open-minded and proactive.
The preferred location of this position is Turku or Rauma. Also Espoo office is possibility.
Some travelling is needed in the position, at least between offices in Finland.
If this sounds like you, apply for the position now!
Great place to work!
Learning and Development Opportunities
Choice of Modern Tools
Health and Wellbeing benefits
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.