Senior Data Engineer
Sellforte is a fast-growing team of 30+ exceptionally talented people on a mission to enable retailers & consumer brands accelerate their growth by making smarter data-driven decisions. The SaaS is an AI tool for marketing teams to holistically evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities. This company doesn’t only show cool marketing metrics or fancy dashboards – Sellforte delivers real impact backed by some of the top Data Scientists in the country.
To support the next phase of Sellforte’s growth journey, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the team. The Senior Data Engineer will focus on designing and developing Sellforte’s Data Platform, which is the foundation for all analytics & AI features in Sellforte SaaS.
As A Senior Data Engineer You Will:
- Develop vision and roadmap for the Data Platform, together with the broader team
- Develop Data Platform features that will enable scalable data collection, storage and processing, and efficient work for customer-interfacing teams
- Improve tooling used by data engineers and data scientists to manipulate and access data
- Improve data engineering practices more broadly
Technical Skills & Experiences That We Value:
- Solid experience in designing, developing and maintaining data infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of Python and SQL
- Track record of maintaining large scale ETL processes
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure data stack
- Familiarity with large scale data warehouse technologies, such as Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and practices
- Ability to innovate and work independently
We know that one can't have it all, while your understanding of the big picture and exceptional hands-on skills are what counts.
Great place to work
Supportive and motivated team
Interesting and highly challenging work
Flexible working hours
Stock option plan
Lunch and sport benefits
Occupational health care
Support for professional growth
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.