Volvo Car Mobility (M)
Are you an experienced Product Manager with a personal passion for creating the next generation of smart mobility services, enabling people to move freely, meaningfully and sustainably?
If yes, your engagement at M will include but won’t be limited to…
1. Supporting and being an active part of a talented, agile and multidisciplinary team of professionals who are passionate about making M a world-class experience. Our culture is open, caring, collaborative and fast-paced.
2. Representing the voice of the customer and translating it into a tangible product experience that people love.
3. Applying your skills in collecting and analyzing user needs; decision making guided by data and agile development processes; working directly with business owners, designers, and engineers to prioritize and deliver digital user experiences.
You Show Experience With Most Of The Following...
- You have a about 7-8 years of experience leading product development efforts in a cross-functional team at a user-focused digital product company;
- You know how to translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into creative ideas and informed product decisions;
- You’re familiar with agile development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices;
- You have a team-first attitude and know how to pave the way for team success without ego, solving the right problems through cross-functional collaboration;
- You have a track record from and enjoy working closely with internal business stakeholders;
- You hold a driver’s license valid in Sweden.
Extra Awesome If You Have Experience Or Knowledge Of Any Of The Following…
- Working with B2B digital products;
- Managing the product development of payment systems;
- Experience from working with high-paced growth.
The Product Team is a group of professionals with diverse backgrounds within product development, from embedded software to product marketing. The team is driven by the purpose to create a better alternative to owning a car and creating more sustainable cities on the way. M shares a will to learn and improve together as individuals and as a group. The ways-of-working at M are built on trust, transparency, pragmatism, and having fun.
Furthermore, M believes that a diverse and equal working environment is essential for the well-being and development of our co-workers. M strives for a well-balanced representation of gender and ethnic identities at every level of the organization. In this way, M aims to create an open-minded, smart, and enjoyable workplace.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we are looking forward to your application in English!
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.