Software Engineer & Scrum Master
Mobidiag is a fast-growing Finnish-French biotechnology company with a mission to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare and aid. Mobidiag allows fast and cost-efficient detection of most common bacteria, parasites, viruses, and antibiotic resistances to answer any microbiology laboratory requirements. Today, Mobidiag’s work is more important than ever, as their automated diagnostic solutions enable rapid COVID-19 testing and help to understand the virus better. Today, Mobidiag is looking for a talented Software Engineer & Scrum Master to strengthen their growing team in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
As a Software Engineer, you will be developing software for medical diagnostic devices covering a wide range of software from firmware and desktop applications to analytics. You will work closely with other functions in the company, continuously evolve as a team and adapt to changing needs. You will be encouraged to bring your expertise and opinion to the table, and influence software development processes and tech choices.
As a Scrum Master, you will continue defining and facilitating scrum development processes for Mobidiag’s growing and evolving software development team. You will help your colleagues to work together seamlessly and to enable transparency within the projects.
The team consists of passionate and versatile developers, that value continuous learning and knowledge-sharing culture above anything else.
- Deep understanding of software development concepts
- Solid programming skills with C# and .NET
- Ability to write good quality test covered code (unit tests, TDD)
- High regard for exceptional technical documentation
- Experience as a scrum master from several projects / customers
Other Valued Skills:
- Embedded software development, C/C++
- DevExpress, WPF, UNO Platform, Xamarin, Electron etc.
- Test Automation
- Version control and CI tools (e.g. Git, Gitlab, Jenkins)
Great place to work
Flexible working hours
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.