Talent Acquisition Lead, Stockholm
Music is incredible. It can excite hundreds, and unite thousands. But as an industry, it has been slow, complicated, and disparate. While the tech world has moved into the future, the music industry continues to be shaped by inefficient systems of the past. At Utopia we believe there is a better way. Which is why today we are setting out to transform the entire industry; creating new revenue streams, consolidating the data and decluttering the admin.
😎Funnily enough, so do we. Welcome to Utopia. Where music lives🎵.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
You’ll be in charge of planning, developing, implementing and driving a new and productive scalable Talent Acquisition strategy for our company. The TA Lead has a strategic and operational responsibility for the full talent acquisition strategy, from sourcing and recruitment to hiring, onboarding and retaining. You will drive global talent attraction, their performance and delivery in alignment with organisation’s mission, vision and goals. You will collaborate with the Management team in creating and executing talent attraction and acquisition strategies and with Marketing in creating and executing Employer Branding strategies.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead you’ll be a part of the People & Culture team. Talent Acquisition Lead at Utopia is collaborating closely with the Management team and all departments and hiring managers. TA Lead reports to the CFO today and to the Head of People & Culture once that role is filled, but is expected to be independently able to deliver and own the talent acquisition function with innovative strategies.
- Proven experience in a fast-growing High Tech environment and having set up a wing to wing scalable TA processes.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a high-paced environment.
- Leadership experience and track record of growing TA teams.
- Data-driven and result-oriented.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Friendly, people person.
- High integrity and strong team player.
- A self-motivated person that can motivate others easily.
- Great English skills, Swedish or Finnish is a plus.
- Developing, implementing and driving an innovative and data driven talent acquisition roadmap and strategy from A to Z.
- Setting up a TA function and strategies across all offices (key: Sweden and Finland).
- Growing a TA team and mentoring Talent acquisition personnel.
- Overseeing and managing Utopia’s recruitment and employer branding activities.
- Setting up TA OKRs in alignment with the company’s ones.
- Determining current company’s hiring needs together with the Management team and producing forecasts.
- Supporting the Management team and People and Culture in succession planning.
- Provide consultative expertise to hiring managers and business leaders as it pertains to TA processes and bringing in diverse talent.
- Setting up employment branding initiatives together with the P&C team and Marketing.
- Creating and improving the hiring strategies together with other TAs.
- Setting up, improving and documenting the hiring processes over the entire company together with the TA team.
- Monitoring IT recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team/teams of TAs and identifying high-potential candidates.
- Running full circle recruitment processes within Utopia and especially Engineering for different highly specialised roles.
- Representing the company’s vision and mission and promoting Utopia’s employer brand.
- Organising recruitment events.
- Great atmosphere!
- Standard Swedish benefits such as pension, insurances, famous Health care allowance, Benify, phone and subscription.
- Pretty nice office of hundreds of square meters with a pingpong table, playroom, gym in the basement and seriously good coffee.
- We love our office culture and daily breakfasts!
- And if you may prefer being on your own and working from home - we’re fine with that too.
- We are supporting work permits for employees that moved here from countries outside the EU. However, we do not support relocation at the moment.
We come from different backgrounds and we welcome everyone who finds theirself in previously written to apply. Welcome to Utopia - Where Music Lives!
We’re eager to meet you! :)
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.