Technical Product Owner
Do you want to be part of something exciting and deliver valuable, working SaaS software for client companies and their users?
You could be the Technical Product Owner that Finago is looking for if you are familiar with DevOps, infrastructure-as-code, software development processes, have good general knowledge of infrastructure and software architectures. You also have deeper technical knowledge on running services on Public/Private Cloud and some other relevant areas of expertise. Customer focused attitude and good cross-functional communication skills are essential in this role.
Accountor Finago is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and serves over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The product development team consists of over 100 people – it’s a family of developers, testers, UX designers, domain experts and DevOps engineers, all working tightly together for a common goal.
The development team is multinational and working in English, so its necessary to be able to communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing. Finnish language skills are appreciated but not mandatory.
- Defining stories, managing and prioritizing the DevOps team's backlog and assisting the team to sketch out infrastructure architecture
- Solving and supporting software development organization on its infrastructure related needs, working with other stakeholders, architects, other POs, Operations
- Involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines
Some Of The Skills Include
- Experience in private cloud to public cloud transformation
- Experience in DevOps transformation
- Experience as a product owner, business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience.
- Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
- Hands on experience with Infrustracture as Code, Kubernetes, Containers, SaaS services, Jenkins, Azure, VMware
Great Place to Work
Learning & personal development budget
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.