VP of Product Management
Celtra is a high-growth AdTech company with 180+ employees around the globe with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, Ljubljana and Singapore. Celtra offers a cloud- based, self-service software that empowers global brands like Unilever, Facebook, Uber and VICE to manage the entire creative lifecycle of digital advertising. The product streamlines the process of creating, deploying and optimizing digital advertising, improving advertising effectiveness while reducing operational costs. The platform offers powerful, easy-to-use creative tools to enable advertisers to produce high-quality, unique digital experiences.
Since 2006, Celtra was servicing its own ecosystem selling to publishers, networks and other businesses who had advertising in the core of their business. These days, however, Celtra platform is used by big brands where advertising is one of the departments. The business is changing and Celtra’s go-to-market strategies as well.
Today, we are looking for a seasoned VP of Product Management to join and impact our success story! You will be in charge of overall product management of all Celtra products: own all product roadmaps, lead feature planning and design, and contribute to overall product strategy. The VP of Product Management will work regularly with the engineering, design and product marketing leaders, CTO, COO, and key business leaders in Sales and Customer Success.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Ownership of the full product lifecycle
- Responsible for product-market fit and market landscape
- Building and managing a world-class team of Project Managers across global offices
You Are An Inspiring Character With A Pragmatic Hands-on Mentality Who Has:
- Significant (15+ years) experience in product management as an individual contributor and team manager in hi-tech enterprise SaaS company for end user
- A proven track record in building complex HiTech SaaS products
- Experience building and leading global product teams
- Leading by example, driven, excellent execution and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management and communication skills that positively impacted a globally dispersed team
- Passion for customer-focused product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- MS, MBA or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields is preferred
In Celtra, it’s all about looking beyond the surface, beyond the numbers, and really trying to see the qualities that are at the core of the person, their talents; the discovered ones or better still, the undefined ones. We look for people who naturally want to take responsibility for their own success, and strive to do something that has a tangible impact. To our best talent, we give the freedom to do the unusual.
The vacancy is fulltime, permanent contract directly with Celtra, and located in Ljubljana with the possibility of relocating to New York later on.
Does this sound like you? Apply here and make a difference in Celtra's unicorn story!
Great place to work
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package
We place great importance on the professional development of our employees
We provide employees with top notch working equipment
We provide work-life benefits that allow flexibility at different stages of life
We offer a dynamic workplace and quality working conditions
We provide plenty of opportunities for employees seeking a more active lifestyle
Now that you’ve read this far and know more about the company why not hit apply if you’re still interested.